Sunday, July 31, 2011

Family Vacation!

Hello All!
  Drew & I have decided that we're terrible bloggers, as we've had a hard time remembering/finding the time to give updates on our very exciting, very busy life :)
Our latest out of town adventure was a trip to the beach with my parents. I was fortunate enough to spend the entire week in Destin; however, Drew was only able to join for a few days later in the week. It was a blast nonetheless!

I spent most of the week reading. I was able to read five books in our seven days!


We also rented bikes for the week and rode to and fro on two wheels!


We also enjoyed great seafood...


and wonderful time with my parents!


All in all, it was a great week...filled with many laughs and sweet memories.
It should also be noted that I dominated at family Scrabble!



-Drew & Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment