Thursday, April 10, 2014

life happenings

I swear time just slips by and before I realize it it's been 2 weeks since I updated the blog! We've had a busy couple of weeks...
  • Last week my great grandmother passed away. She was 99 years old and a wonderful inspiration (and wonderful cook). During Hudson's first trip to my parents house, we were able to take a "5 generations" picture...something I'll always treasure!
  • My mom is on spring break this week, so she and my dad came down last night to spend a few days with us Hudson. It's always fun to have them visit :)
  • I still have a to-do list a mile long (including painting our stupid kitchen table). I'm thinking it will probably be summer before I'm able to accomplish anything on that dreaded list.
  • I've gone a little overboard on the Easter decorations this year. I've never been a big holiday decorator (except Christmas), but something about having a kid makes me want to throw garland and burlap banners all over our house.
  • I seriously can't believe Hudson is 21 months old. I know I say that every month, but it's blowing my mind. I'll do a monthly update soon! I've already started planning his 2nd birthday party and it makes me want to cry.
  • Here are some random pictures just to make this post a little more entertaining :)



  •  
 

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry about your great grandma - 99 years! wow! that five generation picture is so cool! and love the easter garland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! she was a special lady :) i love reading your blog! i try to be crafty every now and then, haha.

      Delete