Thursday, February 21, 2013

Best Friend Visit!

I was so excited when my BFF Lauren mentioned that she and her boyfriend might make the trip to South Georgia to visit during their winter break. My friends haven't been down since Hudson was born in July and it makes me really sad that I don't get to see them often! Anyway, Lauren and Seth came down last Friday to spend the weekend with us! I warned her that our lives are so very uninteresting these days but she said they wanted to come anyway :) They didn't get to our house until late (7:00, haha) Friday night so we just ordered pizza and called it a night. Saturday, Drew and I were up nice and early, but we didn't wake up Lauren as Seth though it was tempting :) We made our way to Hurricanes in Tallahassee for lunch and it was delicious. Hudson decided he didn't want us to enjoy a full meal, so he proceeded to fuss requiring Drew and I to eat in shifts (which we've become quite used to).

After lunch we went to Hobby Lobby then to Nuberri for dessert. The rest of the afternoon was spent hanging out, playing with Hudson and enjoying my friend! We grilled hamburgers Saturday night and went to bed at 9. Apparently even just being around a baby wears you out :) They left early Sunday morning and we went to church. It was a wonderful weekend and if anyone wants to come visit, Lauren can tell you how exciting we are!

Also, another newsworthy event of the weekend...Hudson had a tooth! That's right! Actually Lauren spotted it first (since I'm such an observant mom and all)









No comments:

Post a Comment