Tuesday, February 26, 2013

We Have a Crawler (sort of...)!

For the past several weeks, Hud has been trying his hardest to crawl. He gets on his hands and one knee and rocks back and forth willing himself to propel forward. Until this weekend, he hadn't made much progress due to that one pesky leg he couldn't get to cooperate. However, yesterday he made his first real scoot/crawl across the floor! I have a feeling we may miss our baby being stationary...


On Saturday, my good friend Bethany and I left our hubbys with the boys (they have twins) and we went to see Safe Haven. After seeing the movie, I wish I would've read the book first! Also, thanks to Bethany and her super savvy shopping skills, I scored a new diaper bag! She was perusing the aisles at Target (a favorite past time of mine as well) and saw the diaper bag that she purchased a few weeks prior was just marked down again! Being the great friend that she is, she picked it up for me! After a trip to a local shop, it was monogrammed and I was happy!

Overall, we really had a low key weekend which is what I so desperately wanted/needed. Our week started off with a bang with a trip the pediatrician which is always fun. Hud has an ear infection, blah. Poor baby snoozed the whole time we were in the waiting room, which was fine by me!
Bath time is sure to bring smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment