Friday, March 1, 2013

Insta-Friday

So I have majorly slacked in taking photos this week. My new resolution is to document something (besides Hudson's sweet face) everyday. Hopefully I can stick to it...in the meantime, here are the very few pictures I took this week. Linking up with Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday.

life rearranged 

This cutie pie has really been on the move this week. He's turned from a scooter to a full blown crawler!

On Tuesday, we went for a walk with Kim and Hud's buddy Will. It was a beautiful day...much needed after 4 days straight of rain! The excitement was a little too much for Hud to bear. He passed out about 15 minutes into our walk.

My favorite pictures are quickly becoming food pictures. Hudson is a hilariously messy eater!
This week also brought our first taste of yogurt in attempts of helping his tummy adjust to the antibiotic...I think it's safe to say he's a huge fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment