Friday, March 8, 2013

InstaFriday

Sharing my week through Instagram!
life rearranged 

I know it's a repeat picture, but it's so cute! Last Friday night dinner date with the Hilburns! Hud munching on a rice cake while we wait for our pizza.

We made a Saturday morning trip to Lowe's. This is Hudson's new favorite way to ride in the shopping cart...leg propped up. We got lots of compliments on that precious hat.

I switched out the attachment on my Happy Everything plate. I love this little Easter bunny! Sometimes it's the only festive decor in the house [unless the baby toys count].

Saturday night we went to the wedding of one of Drew's friends. It was absolutely freezing [notice the heavy coat inside]. But, it was beautiful nonetheless. Congrats Jamie and Jason!
I can't handle the cuteness. Giving huge, sloppy, wet, open mouthed kisses is Hud's new obsession and I can't say I hate it. This little boy has my heart!

Somehow I have managed to demolish 3 bags of trail mix this week. This little combo from Target is my absolute favorite. Sometimes when I buy it I keep it in my car so I don't have to share. Sorry Drew!

 Our buddies Griffin and Knox [and Bethany] came over Thursday night. After a messy pizza dinner, they all got thrown in the tub! I'm not sure Hudson knew what to think with two more babies splashing around him, but they all seemed to enjoy it!

And that was my week in pictures. I think I did a much better job documenting my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment