Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekend Recap

I usually like to reserve my weekends for doing absolutely nothing; however, this weekend we ended up being pretty busy! Friday night, we took Hud and met our friends, the Hilburns, at our favorite pizza place: Paulie's. They are expecting their first baby in July (just a few weeks after Hudson's first birthday!), and I am so excited! Needless to say, the looks of our typical Friday night out has changed drastically :)


Downing pitchers of Coke

On Saturday, I spent the morning cleaning the house and Drew cut the grass (exciting, I know). That afternoon, my in-laws came over to watch Hudson and we headed off to a wedding. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Drew and I dressed up. It happens so rarely, but alas, the only picture I have from the evening is of myself and my sister-in-law dominating some cheesecake bites while everyone else was dancing!


Some exciting news from the end of our weekend was Hudson giving me kisses! I have no idea where he acquired this new skill, but I love it! They aren't so much kisses as him trying to eat my face, but I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment