Monday, March 25, 2013

Slacking Blog Skills

So I've majorly slacked on the blogging front this past week. As you remember from my last post, Hudson and I both came down with a stomach virus and he ended up staying sick for the majority of the week (insert 2 trips to the doctor and one trip to the lab for blood work). Needless to say, I super paranoid about our planned visit to see my parents because I was just waiting on more baby sickness. However, we ended up having an awesome visit to Monroe to see my parents AND I got to shop and see some of my best friends! It was a win-win! The 4 hour trip to my parents was definitely not a pleasant one though. Hudson screamed for the last 2 hours straight. Poor guy.

We didn't really do a whole lot...ate Mexican, got frozen yogurt, went to church, and I finally got a new phone! The trip back to Thomasville is always a little sad for me because I miss "home" so much. It was made a little better knowing my parents are coming down for Easter! I was super pumped about the remainder of my spring break because I had absolutely nothing planned. And I mean nothing. Hudson and I played and napped everyday and it was glorious! He's learned how to pull himself up and is now crawling and pulling himself up on everything. It has resulted in quite a few bumps on his head, but I guess those are inevitable. 


enter his new favorite toy...the laundry basket

We had a wonderful, wonderful week which just makes me that much more anxious for summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment