Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Not Enough Lysol

Happy Tuesday!
This weekend was just...ugh. I succumbed to the terrible stomach bug on Saturday and was worthless ALL day. My sickness was confirmed with Drew when he realized I had a fever (apparently he thought I was "over-reacting"). I finally started feeling better late Saturday night only to be woken up greeted with baby throw up at 4 a.m. Just, ugh.
Hudson was sick all. day. long. He cried and cried and cried some more and we felt so completely worthless as parents. Late Sunday afternoon we thought he might be feeling better and we ventured outside for some fresh air and I snapped these precious pictures.


Anyway, we thought he was on the road to recovery only to be covered in copious amounts of baby vom last night. I almost lost it. For real. Needless to say, everything in our house has been washed like 238075298345 times and hopefully I've seen the last of it for a while (fingers crossed).

So this week we'll just try to survive because next week is my SPRING BREAK! YESSSS! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. We're going to visit my parents this weekend (it's been five long weeks since I've seen them) and then I have plans for a whole lotta nothing next week. Hopefuly the weather will be nice and Hudson and I can enjoy some sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Having a sick baby when you're sick too is the worst. I'm glad you are all feeling better! Hopefully we'll get to see y'all next weekend when we're in town!

    ReplyDelete