Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 2!

Two days in a row, I'd call that a success! 

We had a super busy weekend last weekend. Like I mentioned yesterday, Saturday morning we had a birthday party for Jesus, then Saturday night we had our Life Group Christmas party. The theme was tacky Christmas sweaters and some people really went all out! We had a great time! 

 
Drew really got into his character (creepy, late 20s guy). We played Mad Gabs which was hilarious and much harder than you might think! I was looking for more pictures but apparently this is the only one I took :/ 

Today is our last half day of school before a much needed 2 week break. To say I'm excited would be an understatement! I'm most looking forward to sleeping in, watching movies and reading a few books. Hah, who am I kidding. My break will be spent waking up a 6 am, watching Curious George and chasing around a very active 17 month old!

I'll leave you with a picture of my cute kid, because there aren't enough pictures of him, obv. 

No comments:

Post a Comment