Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blogging Round 3

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Okay, y'all. I think I'm ready to give blogging another shot. It's so dang hard to live life AND blog about it. But, yet again, I'm going to give it a valiant effort. Considering the last time I blogged was 8 months ago, um, a lot has changed. Hudson celebrated his first birthday, first trip to the beach, started walking, started really talking, started throwing tantrums...Life's been crazy 'round here! He's at such a fun age right now (minus the tantrums), he really understands what we're saying and is copying everything we do! The kid LOVES books and we read approximately 50 books a night. No joke. We do a whole lotta this... 
Last weekend our friends hosted a birthday party for Jesus. It was so much fun, and I'm really excited about starting this tradition to teach Hudson the real meaning of Christmas. During the Christmas story, Hudson was way more interested in the Little People nativity set than listening. Maybe next year.



This weekend brings the beginning of our Christmas break and my birthday! Maybe I'll be successful with blogging this time around :) 

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie you have!!! I know what you mean about blogging, it is so hard to keep up with at times but so much fun. That is awesome that you are an SLP also!!! Thank you so much for the encouraging words about the gift package I put together. I have just launched my little SLP shop and have had a lot of fun doing it. Thanks again, and feel free to email me if you have any questions about anything!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete