Friday, April 26, 2013

InstaFriday

Thank goodness it's Friday! I feel like I live for the weekends!

Hudson has learned how to crawl and push his cars around.

He has also discovered that he can pull things out of the refrigerator. BBQ sauce anyone?

We have had an exceptionally difficult time getting him to sleep this week. Teeth maybe?

Nana bought him some precious new shoes! I love baby feet in baby shoes!


Wednesday, Hudson's school called at about 3:00 and said he had projectile vomited. Awesome. Thankfully it was a short lived bug, so our Thursday at home was fun :)



Once again, I've failed miserably at documeting something other than this sweet face. Maybe next week? No promises! We're heading to Bainbridge this weekend for a baby shower and I get to see my long, lost BFF! I'm so excited!

Linking up with Jeanett for


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment