Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

Like I mentioned Friday, this weekend we had a whole lotta nothin' planned and I was so excited! On Friday night, I was starving and convinced Drew that a Little Caesars hot and ready pizza was a perfect dinner solution. It was, in fact, very tasty!

On Saturday, Drew woke up way before the sun to drive to Bainbridge to go turkey hunting and visit with his family. Hudson and I slept until 7:15 (GLORIOUS!) and then we headed out to do some shopping. I'm determined to make Hudson my shopping buddy :) Start 'em young, right? He was a good sport, so as a reward he got some new clothes. Of course, he was super pumped. On Saturday afternoon, we spent most of the afternoon hanging out in the yard, enjoying the beautiful weather!


I think Hudson looks JUST like my dad in this picture!

Just enjoying the swing while Dad does some yardwork.
Saturday evening, we wanted to continue basking in the beautiful weather, so we went to one of our favorite restaurants that offers outdoor dining. Hudson was definitely a fan!

Sunday, we headed off to church and followed up with a fabulous nap [well for Hudson and myself] while Drew did our taxes. Yuck. I'll share a few more pics of our Sunday afternoon!

How cute is that sweater vest? I die!


Playing with bubbles
The cuteness is too much
and I'll end this rambling post with an a-dorable bathtime pic.
you're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment