Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Recap

My parents came to visit this weekend! I love, love, love when I get to spend time with them. It's the best. They didn't get into town until later Friday night, so we pretty much ate supper and went to bed. And, I got to sleep until 9 on Saturday morning. Holla! Thanks mama! We rode down to Tallahassee to do a little shopping (what else is new) and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon just hanging out. Saturday night, Drew and I went to dinner/movie with his brother and sister-in-law (Daryl and Celia) and Bethany and Christopher. We were able to enjoy a meal without crying babies! Whoo hoo! We ended up seeing Identity Theft at the $1 (but really $3) movie theater. Sunday, we went to church, ate lunch and said our goodbyes...Can't wait to see them again in a few weeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment