Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend = Exhausted

Y'all. Our toddler is crazy! He is absolutely wearing us out. Between the inconsistent sleep, tantrums, and NO fear, I am going to have to start dying my hair a darker color. Don't get me wrong, we are so thankful for a healthy, happy little boy, but geez we're tired!

On Friday night we stayed in, put Hudson to bed at 7:30 and followed him shortly after. On Saturday morning, I got up with Hudson and let Drew sleep a little while longer, then we switched off. Drew snapped this picture of our daredevil. I swear you can't look away for .5 seconds.
 
Around lunchtime on Saturday, we headed over to Bainbridge to celebrate Drew's grandfather's 85th (I think) birthday. Hudson didn't nap at all Saturday afternoon, so Saturday night he was crazy! For some reason, I can't get the video to load. But for a mental picture, he was running around with a bucket on his head :)
 
Sunday was pretty lazy. We went to church, napped and I grocery shopped with a screaming toddler. I'm hoping this is just a phase (maybe teeth) that Hud is going through and is not going to be the norm. 
 
Drew also completed, yet another, antler project for me this weekend. A necklace holder!
 
Have a great week!
 
Amanda


2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace holder! So, so cute. Sending you sleepy baby wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! Maybe one day I'll take pictures with something other than my iPhone :)

      Delete